Monday 20 May 2013

What is good - Initial ideas


Here are a few design sheets I have done in order to plan and explain my concept in a more visual way.


The idea is to create a collection of perfume products based the four fashion capitals of the world, London, Paris, Milan and New York.


I want to develop a variety of products which will tie the concept together and so that I have fullfilled the brief. 


I would like to use a range of processes on the perfume packaging I create as most high end packaging use good quality stocks and nice processes to attract attention. 


The theme I have in mine is to create perfume bottle which look like mannequin heads, ideally iconic models such as Twiggy, Alexa Chung, Erin O'Connor etc.  




In order to produce the bottle I had to take some initial ideas down to the wood work and casting department in college to see if any of them was doable. Unfortunately the designs were too specific and teh final outcome wouldn't really resemble a perfume bottle. So I decided to scrap the designing of the product from scratch and concentrate on an easier mock up version. 

No comments:

Post a Comment