Wednesday 1 May 2013

Exhibition poster - Concept and feedback

Taking the idea of the posters rotating bi-monthly, I created a a title for my poster themes which is based on the students cycle of work. The Bi-Cycle Exhibition posters will have a theme of objects which are circular and rotary such as clocks, bike wheels and buttons.

(blog pictures)

I presented the design ideas to my crit group and I received positive feedback for all three designs, concept number one had the best response. Below are the comments I gained:

- Clever idea to use Bi-Cycle as the title as it has a good connection to the exhibition
- Could be interesting to make poster number one with the actual objects
- Think about more tag lines and titles that relate to Bi-Cycle
- Play more on the rotation idea of the Bi-Cycle
- Think how poster two could work in a different way as it has to be in glass
- Consider maybe stitching the buttons onto the poster to make it stand out more
- Maybe layout the objects in a circular shape toe tie in with the round shaped them

No comments:

Post a Comment