Saturday 7 April 2012

Theory into practice: Presentation feedback

Presentation Feedback
After the presentation on Friday i realized my nerves got the better of me and i didn't pitch my publication idea very well or put all my ideas out there.
Until now, my idea for my publication was to create a typeface that incorporated aspects of the human form; as i am keen to work with type, portraiture and illustration i thought it was be interesting combination. With this i wanted to create a zine or poster showing the designs.
However i think i confused myself and my presentation peers when i introduced my idea to link my publication to advertising. Personally i think its too much work to handle for the brief as typography alone is the main aspect of my theory into practice brief i think introducing other huge elements such as advertising would make a bit of a mess of what i'm wanting to do.


Plan of action
Research and draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment