Tuesday 9 October 2012

A history of/ 3 promotional material design alterations

After my crit feedback i decided to go back to my designs and slightly alter them, the feedback i received wasn't negative how ever there a few comment s made which made me think it would be best to re work them.

Initially i started of by designing a new flyer, the composition of the last design wasnt great and i think it would look more suitable if made into an invite, below is the newer version of the flyer.

So far here is what i have been working on:






The design process was pretty easy i just simply layered imagery and text on photoshop as well as altered the opacity on some of the art work to create a subtle layered effect. 


I also played around with the original envelope i designed, i alters the colour scheme after my feedback stated it didn't look quite right. I also made some stickers from the illustrations i did of Yayoi Kusama, below are the final prints photographed, overall the end result wasn't as i anticipated, never the less the design process was useful. 











No comments:

Post a Comment