Wednesday 29 February 2012

Design is about doing: Revisit/ final designs

Further development to posters
I wasn't fully happy with my previous posters and i wanted to re-work the style and colour scheme of them. I was aiming for a more subtle approach using pastel colours and simple vector designs, i wanted to portray icon british imagery in the designs such as: the queen and her corgis, i think this approach would make the posters look more appealing as they are supposed to show 'great british weather'.









Here are my final three designs, i think using Frederick's quote to inspire my posters was helpful as i wanted to portray the quote it self in the design, expressing light hearted humour about the British weather. 






This is the poster i decided to send off to the Erik Kessels compettiion, over all i'm pleased with the outcome, using iconic British imagery and sayings helped me underpin  what i wanted to portray.

No comments:

Post a Comment