Friday 28 September 2012

A history of/ Bagology zine development


LOGOS
I decided to experiment a litte with logo design as the font cover of my zine will need to be branded.





ILLUSTRATIVE WORK
As my theme is to portray 'the woman and the handbag' i thought illustrating a fashionista girl would look appropriate throughout my zine.



TEXT
I found arranging and applying the text to the zine a little difficult, this is purely because i didn't plan out each page before designing. 



DESIGN DEVELOPMENT
Here is some patterns which i drew which will be applied to my zine for a running theme of handbag textures. 
LAYOUT
This is my zine almost finished, i'm happy with the content, but not so much the design. It doesnt have the style that i wanted it to, never the less i will test print this to see what the outcome is. 








I thought a cool idea for a spread would be to 'instagram' all the photos of my handbags i took, for this process i didn't actually instagram them, i used a photograph editor called Pixlr -o- matic which i basically instagram but for digital images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment