Thursday 29 September 2011

Summer brief


Graphic design- summer brief (produce an alphabet that visually communicates ME as an individual)

For this task I thought it were essential to demonstrate my contemporary skills; drawing and photography to produce the alphabet, I felt they were both an appropriate media to create the visual piece representing myself.

I have chosen a selection of letters from the series which I felt were most successful and which describe me best.

L - My forename initial, Lisa

     London where I lived from September 2010-july 2011
     I studied Digital Photography at London Southbank University
     Living in the capital was an amazing Life experience 




D- Salvador Dali: My favourite artist/madman/genius



R- My slight obsession for collecting Retro cameras, and making weirdly wonderful imagery with them





I – Illustration is my much- loved media to work, particularly portraiture



To produce work comparable to Laura Laine, Tansy Myer or Mark Ryden is a goal!


No comments:

Post a Comment