Sunday 25 December 2011

100 things / Research and collect


Research and collect 'TECHNIQUES'

Taking my themes and subjects into consideration, (materials, construction, aerodynamics, gravity, durability, paper and techniques) I feel they generalize around science, as science isn't my strongest subject, I want to move away from that topic and would like to research a more art or perhaps music matter.
I am eager to research ‘techniques’, I believe I can find some interesting facts, imagery and motivating knowledge relating to the subject.

Areas of simplification:
Painting
Drawing
Photography
Music 
Dancing

These are all specific areas of matter that i enjoy doing, watching, or learning so i think it's a good idea i thoroughly research the above for this brief as i am keen to absorb what i find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment