Friday 4 November 2011

Proverbally yours / Message and delivery

A few Design sheets and a quick mock up of my house mail shout idea!
These are very basic ideas, but i wanted to see would would look and fold up/out best as a mail shot. I've chose a house as the shape of the body because a larger target audience are house hold residence, and i think a house shape envelope seems more inviting to open.





I presented my progress work the crit, and recieved some helpful feedback as i was unsure where to go with my idea. I dont think my designs are strong, they are very basic, however they are suitable for what i am wanting to do.
Here is the following feedback:

Issues raised:
what is the message, and is it clear
tone of voice and format
recognizable link between proverb and occupation
research more
colour theme seems appropriate
appears directed at the correct audience

Action to be taken:
important message
research
pantones, crafting, over all design
printing slot
5 final prints
mailing list

No comments:

Post a Comment