Thursday 3 November 2011

Proverbally yours / Message and delivery

Our new brief is to develop a message/ opinion to a previous brief. Linking the proverbally yours- message and interpretation posters i designed to now create a mail shot for a given occupation (plumber)

Starting off with some thumbnails:







Here is a typeface i font from dafonts.com, i applied my prverb and occupation to it, printed and drew it myself to see how legible it was, and to see if i wished to develop it further:


From this i intend to create a mailshot/envelope which combines my proverb to my occupation and delivers a message to an appropriate audience, i have to create 5 mail shots, a mailing list and one of these should be delivered to Leeds college of art.

Here are some quick mind maps i did in the studio to help me get an idea of what i'm planning to do:







No comments:

Post a Comment