Thursday 20 October 2011

Proverbally yours / Message and interpretation

I found it hard to visually communicate the proverb in a series, when ever i tried to plan each image out none of them seemed to make sense or relevant to each other. I believe if it was a singular poster then it would have been easier to get the message across as 'being better late than never' is self explanatory, however splitting the message up into three (type, image and type and image) made it a little harder.
certainly i should have managed my time more effectively because i left myself not a lot of time to explore a range of ideas to work from, therefore I thought it was best to go with the obvious and develop from that, go back to mind mapping and plan something out. 

Here is my initial plan:




No comments:

Post a Comment